This is not my writing. It is simply something going around on the internet that I find compelling, especially the last item!
All I Really Need To Know I Learned From Noah's Ark
1. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
2. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask
you to do something REALLY big.
3. Don't listen to critics -- do what has to be done.
4. Build on high ground.
5. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
6. Two heads are better than one.
7. Speed isn't always an advantage. The cheetahs were on
board, but so were the snails.
8. If you can't fight or flee -- float!
9. Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones
10. Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
11. When the doo-doo gets really deep, don't sit there and
complain -- shovel!!!
12. Stay below deck during the storm.
13. Remember that the ark was built by amateurs and the
Titanic was built by professionals.
14. If you have to start over, have a friend by your side.
15. Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a bigger
threat than the storm outside.
16. Don't miss the boat.
17. No matter how bleak it looks, there's always a rainbow
on the other side.
18. "Stop what'ca doing, and do what God says!"